What Are We Fighting For What Are We Fighting For

Good stuff

this is a great start, i guess you just need to spend more time on it (which apparently you don't have) - on backgrounds, on observing things like what people look like when they run, on improving explosions and other physics-y things - things need to bounce, in explosions stuff flies everywhere..

well it seems like you have some good technical ability there anyways :)

raven9892002 responds:

thanks, and next time round i am going to just have to manage to find time that i don't have even if it causes the release to be delayed so that i can make it the best that i can

DERAILED DERAILED

I'll never go off topic again :(

i like pie :D

Mr Blue Sky (Better SQ) Mr Blue Sky (Better SQ)

original!

this should be on the front page as a lesson to anyone who's not very good, on how it should be done! very original, very happy. excellent. didn't give you full marks here but it's one of those movies i couldn't help but fifen

Scummbar responds:

Another front page wish, thanks :D

Pixels on the Brain Pixels on the Brain

Top marks for effort.........

there's plenty of stuff here, and it's all very nostalgic, it's just not very funny. at all. and there's a few sound problems, the main menu loop for example is all wrong..

Muffin Man Muffin Man

Fifen!

Gotta love zappa. this movie had to be made.

Grassland Blitzkrieg Grassland Blitzkrieg

haha... a man can dream

that's a good sprite movie. it's pretty simple.. but i think it's funny, what with the good use of those crazy ship levels n stuff

Gun Gallery 1 (old) Gun Gallery 1 (old)

Good stuff

very well drawn, and you also have good knowledge of drawing in 3d, perspective and all that. but this sorta thing ain't gonna fly on NG! let's see some animations!

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Not bad

The choices of music were terrible, and please, no more clubbed to death or evanescence in flash movies. i can't say i've ever heard, er, ode to joy used like that though. still, it was a good try, nice graphics. pretty scary thought, too.

Tail Chasers Tail Chasers

Rockin

Reminds me of the old Rockman Neo - looks very exciting. I'd love to see more, but there isn't much more than simple tweens here. Still, it's a lively, promising introduction. I hope to see more.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Now you're milking it

Salad Fingers is brilliantly abstract and unnervingly wierd in every way. but everyone knows random killing of loved ones, cannibalism and wanking makes for one wierd movie. must try harder.