My little Pony FiM quiz My little Pony FiM quiz

Unoriginal and unrewarding

I feel you are severely misjudging your target demographic

who-of-who responds:

Thank you for your help. I am going to try to make it original. But it's kinda hard. But thanks :)

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Great game, with a few problems

I really enjoyed this, loved the customisation of the car, the gore, and the whole game was very nicely presented.. but the game still has a few problems.

The driving physics could be improved, especially in crashes. The money system seems flawed (see the review below me: nickyshade10). Also the game needs more variety - maybe races/battles with other cars?

The biggest problem i found is that when the game lags, the clock still runs at the same speed, making some levels impossible (especially races) impossible to complete.

I had a lot of fun with this game, but it would be even better if you could sort this stuff out..

Exploit Exploit

Great game, perfect difficulty

I played through all the levels (no DDOS because every puzzle made me want to solve it :) and all the challenges.

I didn't find any too hard once I figured out what to do. I think the difficulty level is just right, the puzzles were very satisfying to solve but none were impossible.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Awesome

I've always wondered what it would be like to be a duck.

Castle Smasher Castle Smasher

Nice little game

I don't see why everyone is whining: the game seems perfectly balanced and lasted me a huge amount of time for such a simple game. Of course it's no classic, but still a very nice production all round, and a great time waster.

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Amazing Presentation

Definitely one of the best looking games I have ever seen on NG! Presentation is great, it's an original concept and it plays very well. 5/5 and 9/10 just because it seems a little glitchy.. couldn't turn the sound off, and it froze on me once.

Oh and it's cool that everyone is drinking Newcastle Brown Ale :)

FPA: World 2 demo FPA: World 2 demo

Greeeat

very smooth, all the best bits of old school sonic and mario. cant wait for the real thing.

supersoldier supersoldier

Sooo much potential

That was brilliant! only complaint was, it was waaaay too short for such a great game. milk it! needs more weapons, more vehicles, more everything. only other complaint was, you should be able to fire while moving - as the game gets harder, you've hardly got time to think about shooting before you get bombed. it's also nice to see glaiel teaming up with a great artist

Gem Mine Gem Mine

Very pretty, but old idea.

It's a good presentation, but of a very old idea. Also, level one was far too long and easy too, which made it feel a little pointless until you were a level or two in. Apart from that, not many complaints, just make something original next time.

FIREBALL_5 FIREBALL_5

Looks Great, Gameplay Not So Good

This looks fantastic, but as a game it still feels a little underdeveloped. it's still pretty cool speeding along, dodging between cars at the last second with inches to spare, but you still have to wonder.. why didn't you make a movie?

MightyDangLo responds:

I get the feeling you missed all the little movies. Thanks though, I'll think about making a movie next time.